Plumbers In Bognor Regis 07731 567595
Plumbers in Bognor Regis Chris 07731 567595 I have been a plumber for over 30 years, and I am a local working City & Guilds qualified plumber.
I also carry out drainage works including unblocking blocked drains for a fixed price and drain repairs / renewals and also drain camera inspections.
Emergency Plumber Service In Bognor Regis
I offer a emergency 24 hour 247 service in Bognor Regis and I take great pride in the service I provide to my customers, just give me a call and I will give you a quote for my services over the phone.
Listed below are some of the services I provide,please note there are lots of services not listed so please ask if your service is not listed.
- Leaking Taps & Showers
- Blocked Drains Unblocked
- Emergency Plumber Service
- Burst Water mains Repairs
- Bathroom Suite Installers / Installation
- Central Heating Power flushing
- Leaking Taps
- Tap Repairs
- Burst Pipe Repairs
- Washing Machine Installers / Installation
- Hot Water Cylinder Repairs / Renewals
- Central Heating Repairs / Breakdowns
I like to think that I provide a reliable plumber service in Bognor Regis and in general I try to give my customers fixed prices, so everybody is aware of what the final costs will be before I even start.
On emergency plumbing works it is not possible to give fixed prices and I charge per half hour which is quoted over the phone at time of booking.
Leaking Toilet Or Leaking Tap ?
If your looking for a plumber in Bognor Regis that is happy to come out for small jobs like leaking taps or tap washers, and also leaking toilets or toilet ball valves then please give me a call.
Chris 07731 567595.
Blocked Drains & Toilets Bognor Regis
With blocked drains & toilets I offer a fixed price to unblock them, just give me a call and I will give you a fixed price over the phone.
If you have repetitive blockages then it might be worth having a drain camera cctv survey to see if there are any problems in your drainage system.
Article below via https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plumber
The word “plumber” dates from the Roman Empire. The Latin for lead is plumbum. Roman roofs used lead in conduits and drain pipes and some were also covered with lead, lead was also used for piping and for making baths. In medieval times anyone who worked with lead was referred to as a plumber as can be seen from an extract of workmen fixing a roof in Westminster Palace and were referred to as plumbers “To Gilbert de Westminster, plumber, working about the roof of the pantry of the little hall, covering it with lead, and about various defects in the roof of the little hall”. Thus a person with expertise in working with lead was first known as a Plumbarius which was later shortened to plumber.
Years of training and/or experience are needed to become a skilled plumber; some jurisdictions also require that plumbers be licensed.
Some needed skills, interests, and values. Protecting health and welfare of the nation is the top priority of a plumber along with,
- Reading drawings, and specifications to determine layout of water supply, waste, and venting systems
- Detecting faults in plumbing appliances and systems, and correctly diagnosing their causes
- Installing, repairing and maintaining domestic, commercial, and industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Locating and marking positions for pipe connections, passage holes, and fixtures in walls and floors
- Measuring, cutting, bending, and threading pipes using hand and power tools or machines
- Joining pipes and fittings together using soldering techniques, compression fittings, threaded fittings, and push-on fittings.
- Testing pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Awareness of legal regulations and safety issues
- Ensuring safety standards and building regulations are met.
- Copper Piping
- Hydronic heating system installation and maintenance.
- ADA Compliance
- Potable Water Systems
- Sanitary Waste & Vent
- Plumbing Code Compliance
- Acid Waste
- Grease trap interceptors (install)
- Heating Water
- Chill Water
- Backflow Preventers
- Natural Gas
- Storm Drains
- New Construction
- Urinals (waterless and standard)
- Flush Valves
- Toilet Chair Carriers
- Floor Drains
- Floor Cleanouts
- Combination waste & Vent
- Floor Sinks
- Operate a Plumber’s Snake to unclog sanitary sewers & drains.
- Perform a Pipeline Video Inspection of a sanitary sewer or drain.
- Replace Sump Pumps & Install Sump Pit Basins.
Blocked Toilet & Kitchen Sink Unblocked
I have all the right tools and knowledge to have your blockage unblocked fast including a high pressure water drain cleaning machine installed in my van with over 50 meters of drain hose.
Thank you for reading my details.
Chris 07731 567595.
247 Plumbers In Bognor Regis.